Eco Kids Nature Workshops in Abington Park - for Schools, Groups and Parties
Eco Kids Nature Workshops are available during the Summer term at the historical Abington Park in Northampton. Designed for Key Stage 1 children who love nature & the outdoors.
• Our workshops allow children to discover the wonders of the natural world through hands on creative activities and games
• All workshops are linked to the National curriculum
• Nature workshops are run during the Summer term – come rain or shine
• Workshops are vailable on Thursdays and Fridays from 1.30pm – 3pm
• Eco activity bags, drink and snack supplied by Eco Kids
• Groups of up to 10 children – total cost £100
• Bookings are essential
Simply complete the form below to register your interest, or if you want to discuss anything urgently contact Rachel: email@example.com
Eco Kids Workshops - Enquiries & Bookings
Fill in the form and we will be in touch...
For Nature Workshop terms & conditions click below:
Eco Kids Ltd. Nature Workshop Terms and Conditions
- We take preliminary bookings either by phone or e-mail. A non-refundable deposit of 50% must be made within 14 days of preliminary booking.
- We reserve the right to book another workshop over the preliminary booking if the deposit has not been paid within the timescale required. The final balance must be paid 14 days prior to the workshop date either by cheque or paypal – details supplied upon request.
- Please do not send cash in the post. All bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit. Please make all cheques payable to Eco Kids Ltd.
- Maximum number of children per booking 10
- On booking a workshop a copy of our Terms and Conditions will be emailed to you. To secure your booking please sign and return with deposit.
- Eco Kids Ltd provides an activity service to clients.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to get the most from the sessions.
- Eco Kids Ltd is public liability insured and use staff with enhanced DBS disclosures (CRB) and food safety level 2 certification.
- Eco Kids Ltd does not accept responsibility for the loss of property or theft arising from the use of facilities. Money or valuables should not be left unattended.
- The activity hirer is fully responsibility for the behaviour of all their guests and any damages to the property.
- Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a workshop or thereafter.
- All allergies, ailments, of guests or clients, which may affect the workshop in any way, must be reported prior to the activity date.
- The supervision ratio for children 5 and over is one adult for every five children. Children with special needs will require one-to-one supervision.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop if there are insufficient adult to child ratios or children are not being suitably supervised.
- Should Eco Kids Ltd have to cancel any bookings due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund of any monies paid will be given and we will endeavour to satisfy the clients requirements wherever possible.
- If a client cancels a workshop deposits are non-refundable.